How To Create Folders In Mozilla Thunderbird ?
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open platform where you can access varied email accounts. It is very popular among the billions of users across the globe for its top rated features. Mozilla is always make frequent changes to give the Internet community with the best and most innovative features. Users can create a new folder in Mozilla Thunderbird to save their emails.
Do you want to create a new folder or sub-folder in Mozilla Thunderbird but don’t have any idea about that? Then don’t be confused and read this article very carefully to learn about the step by step instruction of folder making
Lets’s take a look at the instructions to make a new folder in Mozilla Thunderbird which are given below :
Making a Folder
- First of all, open your Mozilla Thunderbird and then right click on the tab which contains your email address.
- Now choose New Folder option to create a new folder..
- Now you mus need to enter the folder name under the Name and then click on the Create Folder icon. This new folder should be created in your folder
- list under you main account and you can see it on the left side.
Making a Sub-Folders
- First of all, open your Mozilla Thunderbird and then right click on your email account.
- Now select New Subfolder option.
- Now you need to enter the folder name under the Name.
- After that, click on the Create Folder tab. This folder is available at the left side of the window.
- Now restart your Mozilla Thunderbird to complete the process.